Bittersweet news...

So I just got an e-mail that the 8 year old that we were considering adopting has had another family commit to his adoption! YEA!!! Praise the Lord that he will have a forever family but I am a bit sad that it won't be us. I was planning to visit him in January when I'm going to Ethiopia for a medical mission. I doubt he'll still be there at the TH when I go but I hope I'll at least be able to meet him in person. Also there are 2 sick babies in the hospital that recently came home from ET so please keep them in your prayers. I'm so ready to start our second adoption that I can hardly think of anything else :) I just want to at least have to ball rolling since the process takes so long. We have been so blessed with Ezra and just are so in love with him and being parents!

Comments

Popular Posts