Laissez les bon temps rouler!


So living in TX I totally forgot to that today is Mardi Gras! WOW, the time flies by doesn't it! So tomorrow I go back to work after this lovely break b/c of the power outages and snow fall. It will likely be pretty crazy with all the catching up I'll need to do. I have had so much fun being off and working on the blog! Hopefully people actually read this thing and I'm not just doing it all for myself :)
I spoke with a girlfriend of mine doing her THIRD adoption and she said that with the new changes since the last time we adopted that we need to have at least $10K by the time we want to turn in our dossier - yikes! So our fundraising efforts will need to be increased significantly but I've got some ideas and hopefully they are productive.
To all my Louisiana people, have a great day today, be safe, and Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!!!

Comments

Popular Posts