Meet Meskerem!

Meskerem is the child I sponsor at Kind Hearts Care Center in Ethiopia through Children's Hopechest. I was fortunate enough to meet her in person last Jan. when I traveled to Ethiopia and spent some time with her one on one. Karen Wistrom (a fellow AWAA adoptive mom) partnered with Children's Hopechest to form 2 new care centers in Ethiopia and has found sponsor families for most of the children but b/c of her success the care centers can now accept more children into the program which means more sponsors are needed for these kiddos. Please visit her blog for more information and to see how you can make a difference in a child's life.

www.family-from-afar.blogspot.com

Meskerem is having my letter translated to her:


Here she is getting her care package:


The boy on the far right is Kenenisa, the boy my sister sponsors:


Here's Kenenisa again seeing his photo book Sarah sent! Isn't he dreamy!


I fell in love with this little girl when I was in Ethiopia in January, so I was thrilled to see her picture on Karen's blog with this HUGE smile after receiving her care package from her sponsor family.

Comments

Popular Posts