This and that...and a freebie!

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. I'm working a lot this week and Michael just left today for a deployment to Japan so I'm just totally depressed :( Ezra's had fever all week and has been the King of all fussy toddlers and I'm just about ready to pull all of my hair out! Hopefully on Sunday I'll be able to get some blog designs done and make some more digi freebies.

What's on my night stand:
I'm re-reading Nicholas and Alexandra b/c it's just an amazing story. Then I'll be reading the rest in this order :) Michael got my a gift card to the spa as well as a gift card to Barnes and Noble for Mother's Day which is perfect for me since I'm such a book worm :)


Since Ezra has been sick this week my days off were spent holed up at home so I did some baking and canning. This is what my kitchen looked like most days:


But the end results are oh so worth it!




I just took these photos below to show how amazing the right product can be for AA hair. In this case I used the products below:


First I co-pooed Ezra's hair with Pantene Pro-V's "curly" conditioner and brushed it through completely. Here you can see how long his hair actually is:


I then used the products pictured above and used a paddle brush to brush through it again with the product in it. You can see how short it gets once brushed.


Lastly, here's a little freebie frame for ya. I can see it all gussied up with some metal brads and cool text.

Comments

Jenni said…
beautiful boy is an amazing book!

Popular Posts