My plan for Libby Caroline's new room

I fell in love with some fabric almost a year ago and knew that if I ever got a girl that I'd want to use the color scheme and print to decorate her room so I just went ahead and bought it right then. Now that we've been blessed with Libby I want to be proactive in planning the decor for her room. Here's what I've got so far:

Click on the image to enlarge:



I'd also like to rip out the carpet in her room and instead put in some wood/laminate flooring. Something like the images below:



I've pinned pretty much every element in this collage on my pinterest page if you're interested in finding out where these things can be found. I also found most of the items on a fabulous nursery decorating web site HERE.


Comments

Jenni said…
Love it! Girls are so much fun! Can't wait for you to be a mommy to one!
sasha parker said…
I didn't know about Libby! So excited for you all, love her name!!

Popular Posts