Fun Fall printable freebie!

I love this time of year love to start decorating the house for the upcoming holiday season. Since Michael is on a short deployment I've been working more and also coming home to be a single mom so I have had to do my decorating in snips of time here and there. I finally got a wreath and most of my fireplace done and here is the end result:



(sorry for the images being so blurry, my little cheapo Wal-Mart camera is not cutting it)


I used metallic spray paint in gold, copper, and a satin black, to paint some pumpkins and made a garland for the mantle and then made some digital bunting penants which I printed out and then hung it with polished hemp.



I created a few extra penants to place on either end and also created a blank .png file so that you can add your own text and create a unique garland if you like. I wanted my penants to be large but you can simply reduce the print size of the images to add more penants to the garland.

Here are the digital files I used. Just click on the images to enlarge then save to your computer and alter the size however you wish.










Comments

Popular Posts